$120.00 Seeing Yourself as Nature: An Evening Retreat with Aly and Emily
Limited to 15 practitioners
Bring water, a mat, an outdoor blanket for under your mat, closed-toed walking shoes, and a camp chair (if desired) for dinner and the fire.
Join us among the flora and fauna of Vienna alongside a local lake. Move your body, breathe, quiet your mind and let yourself unfold into nature. We will get creative while exploring where the boundaries of you dissolve and become one with the nature around you.
- 5:30-6 pm - Gather and Welcome
- 6-7 pm - Asana Practice with Aly: Your Body as Nature
- 7-7:30 pm - Sensory Nature Meditation with Emily
- 7:30- 8:15 pm - Scavenger Hunt (around the lake; wear closed-toed shoes)
- 8:15-9:00 pm - Fire and sharing and bundle making; dinner and tea provided by Gratefully Rooted and Roots to Rise (locally sourced, organic, vegan buddha bowls included in the cost of the retreat)
- 9 - 9:15 pm - Closing Ceremony - bundle/smudge making