$50.00 Winter Wellness + Fire Cider (online)
$75.00 Winter Wellness + Fire Cider (in-person)
There are two ways to attend:
- In-person: vaccine-required* and mask optional, includes the supplies for the fire cider, $75
- Online: via Zoom, you get your own supplies for the fire cider, $50
Join Aly and the women of Gathering Springs Farm (Pam + Sarah) for an afternoon of practice, learning, making, and community. Remedies are best made together - infused with conversation, intention, and the warmth of belly laughter.
During this mid-winter workshop, we will…
- set intentions for this mid-winter moment
- engage in a seasonally inspired warming yoga practice
- learn about Gathering Springs, their farming practices, and what they hold sacred
- make fire cider + learn about all of the plant inhabitants in this robust remedy
- reclaim the kitchen as our home apothecary + remember that making together is medicine too
*If you choose to attend in person, please bring your vaccination card to show to Aly when you get to the studio.
Aly believes that yoga wakes us up! Yoga invites us to embrace ourselves as whole beings while encouraging us to refine; always. It is the way we engage with everything that informs and empowers the way we live. She also believes deeply in the medicine inherent in the natural world that is accessible by simply paying attention.
Aly received her 200 hour certification through Frog Lotus International Yoga School under Vidya Heisel. She completed a 72 hour anatomy intensive from the Anatomy School for Yoga Teachers in New York under Jason Brown. Aly will always consider herself first and foremost a student of yoga and of being a teacher of yoga. She attends classes, workshops, intensives, and trainings whenever possible. Her teaching continues to be influenced by teachers like Marni Sclaroff, Tara Judelle, Elena Brower, Tiffany Cruikshank, and Darren Rhodes.
As a teacher, Aly intends to create a safe space that encourages practitioners to have an experience of themselves. Her classes are intelligently sequenced and infused with intention, breath awareness, body alignment, and lots of smiles.
You will most likely find Aly in the woods, dancing, studying “green witcheries”, meditating, or being a goofball with her son, Tommy. Visit Aly online at www.gratefullyrooted.com.